In It For Life Ministries

In It For Life Ministries
I AM IN IT FOR LIFE! I have a passion to help others grow in their relationship with God and with others. This process is called "discipleship" and that is what I teach. I would love to speak/teach a seminar for your church leaders, board members, and teachers. Check out my contact info.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017







When asked why he wrote this book, Rev Fred said it was a list of “principles for life” sermon series, but also principles that he has tried to live by and teach his children, his grandchildren, and his congregations to live by. Wisdom is not just knowledge, but knowing how to apply what you know to everyday life. If followed, these principles from Proverbs come with many blessings and promises on the road to an abundant life!


No comments:

Post a Comment