In It For Life Ministries

In It For Life Ministries
I AM IN IT FOR LIFE! I have a passion to help others grow in their relationship with God and with others. This process is called "discipleship" and that is what I teach. I would love to speak/teach a seminar for your church leaders, board members, and teachers. Check out my contact info.

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Webster defines “Blessed” as, “of or enjoying happiness. Specifically enjoying the bliss of heaven.” It carries the idea of “that which brings pleasure, contentment, or good fortune.” It is that state of being we all desire! Who does not want to be blessed? But, when it comes down to it, we often view “blessings” in the wrong light.
    I have often said that the Word of God is like a gold mine; if you want the gold, you have to dig for it…Proverbs 2:3-5 says - “if you call out for insight and cry aloud for  understanding, and if you look for it as for silver and search for it as for hidden treasure, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God.” Well, I have found myself prayerfully looking for insight and wisdom and the knowledge of 
God, as I began to study and define what it means to be  “Blessed”.
www.amazon.com/-/e/B007OXIP62


No comments:

Post a Comment