In It For Life Ministries

In It For Life Ministries
I AM IN IT FOR LIFE! I have a passion to help others grow in their relationship with God and with others. This process is called "discipleship" and that is what I teach. I would love to speak/teach a seminar for your church leaders, board members, and teachers. Check out my contact info.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017




  I just wanted to let everyone know that my 1st book "In it for Life" has been re-published in a second revised edition that is now available on Amazon.com. It also has a new lower price of $10.99 I have self-published this revised edition because the original publisher is no longer in business. The same is true for my 2nd book "By His Hand".

    I also would like you to visit and follow my new website revfred.com and check out all of the new content there; including my weekly Life Ministries blog. 

www.amazon.com/-/e/B007OXIP62

No comments:

Post a Comment