In It For Life Ministries

In It For Life Ministries
I AM IN IT FOR LIFE! I have a passion to help others grow in their relationship with God and with others. This process is called "discipleship" and that is what I teach. I would love to speak/teach a seminar for your church leaders, board members, and teachers. Check out my contact info.

Friday, August 19, 2016




My book "Therefore" - Once again Rev Fred takes us on a journey in his  quest for discipleship series. This time we learn from the many teachings that follow the use of the word “Therefore”.
      Used most often by the Apostle Paul in his writings to the churches, which we call the Epistle letters, the word "therefore" was also used quite often by Jesus himself.
      A look at what is said previous to the word therefore, as well as what follows the word therefore, gives us a very interesting study by which to further our growth into God’s Word as well as our personal growth as Christians.

Available now at the following link on Amazon:

www.amazon.com/-/e/B007OXIP62

No comments:

Post a Comment