In It For Life Ministries

In It For Life Ministries
I AM IN IT FOR LIFE! I have a passion to help others grow in their relationship with God and with others. This process is called "discipleship" and that is what I teach. I would love to speak/teach a seminar for your church leaders, board members, and teachers. Check out my contact info.

Friday, February 12, 2016

In It For LifeTopics
An intense 15 hour – Three day – Complete Discipleship Series.

“HOW DO I BECOME”
 The Wondrous Story Of John 3:16
A six part – two hour - two session series look at this most famous verse of scripture:
“For God, So loved, The world, He gave, that whosoever, shall not perish.”

 “WHAT SHOULD I BELIEVE”
“Getting The First Buttonhole Right!”
A four part three hour – two session series look at scripture concerning:
“God is who He says He is”
“God can do what He says He can do”
“I am who God says I am”
“I can do all things through Christ Jesus”

“HOW DO I GROW”
“Getting To Know God Better”
A five part – three hour - two session series on renewing our spiritual passion for God;
“Understanding Knowledge”
“Understanding Wisdom”
“Understanding Truth”
“What are you becoming?”
“Discipline and Disciplines”

“BE-LOVED”
How to obey the command to “love one another”.
(One - two hour session)
“Unity In Diversity”
“Foundational Guidelines”
“Sustaining Guidelines”
“Crisis Guidelines”

“BE-FILLED”
“The Spirit Filled Life”
(Six part – three hour - two session series)
“Do’in The Best I Can”
“Walking By Faith and Keeping In Step”
“Staying Between the Buoys”
“The Power of Fruit”
“The Spirit at Work In God’s People”
“Discovering Spiritual Gifts”
“Developing Spiritual Gifts”

Living Life From The Overflow
“Blessed To Be A Blessing” One - two hour session.
“Filled To Overflowing”
“Overflowing To Those Closest To Us”
“Overflowing To The Community”
“Overflowing To The World”

 Conclusion – “Four Reasons Why This Is Important Now!”

No comments:

Post a Comment