In It For Life Ministries

In It For Life Ministries
I AM IN IT FOR LIFE! I have a passion to help others grow in their relationship with God and with others. This process is called "discipleship" and that is what I teach. I would love to speak/teach a seminar for your church leaders, board members, and teachers. Check out my contact info.

Monday, April 9, 2018




   God desires to speak to us and He does so in several ways. He speaks in His Word as we read and study. By His still small voice  His Spirit will speak to our spirit. He may speak through other people; He may speak through circumstances. However He speaks we will know it is God if we are really listening. Often in times of prayer we do all the talking and don’t take the time to listen.
   I asked the question of my church; “Does prayer really change things?” and, the answer of course, is a resounding “Yes”… We have experienced the changes that prayer can bring into a person’s life, I have experienced the results – positive and negative of prayer – and how it has changed me and my life circumstances.  While it is true that change is the result of prayer, the real purpose of prayer is to bring us into a closer relationship with Almighty God. Prayer would be - and is - a wonderful privilege even if nothing changed.


The power of prayer can change circumstances;
The power of prayer can change perspective;
The power of prayer can change us.



1 comment:

  1. Hi! This is great. When will this new book be available in stores?

    ReplyDelete