In It For Life Ministries

In It For Life Ministries
I AM IN IT FOR LIFE! I have a passion to help others grow in their relationship with God and with others. This process is called "discipleship" and that is what I teach. I would love to speak/teach a seminar for your church leaders, board members, and teachers. Check out my contact info.

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

                   T eaching
                   E quipping
                   A  nd
                   M otivating
( Three two hour sessions for the church leadership.)

Session 1
Introduction
Vision
Growth
“Git-er-done”

Session 2
The strength of Alignment
                                                Who’s doing what?         
                                             Five Impact Questions
     God’s Plan is Best

Session 3
What play to call?
What’s your part?
What is the M.V.P.?
Conclusion – The Power of WOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment