In It For Life Ministries

In It For Life Ministries
I AM IN IT FOR LIFE! I have a passion to help others grow in their relationship with God and with others. This process is called "discipleship" and that is what I teach. I would love to speak/teach a seminar for your church leaders, board members, and teachers. Check out my contact info.

Friday, June 6, 2014

“I have read and taught from many great books by several wonderful and inspiring authors over the years of my ministry. I give credit to as many as I can remember in this compilation of the best that they have inspired me to teach the people of my own pastorate.”
 Rev. Fred
As a leader, I certainly hope you will enjoy and be inspired by   T.E.A.M.
           (T)eaching, (E)quipping, (A)nd (M)otivating      
Order yours today

No comments:

Post a Comment