In It For Life Ministries

In It For Life Ministries
I AM IN IT FOR LIFE! I have a passion to help others grow in their relationship with God and with others. This process is called "discipleship" and that is what I teach. I would love to speak/teach a seminar for your church leaders, board members, and teachers. Check out my contact info.

Monday, December 30, 2013


So excited to release my newest two book set of teachings "From the Pastor's Desk"

      I have put together a compilation of selected teachings and articles from my years of ministry as a sort of legacy to my children and grandchildren. These are all the things I would want them to know in order to increase their knowledge of - and their walk with - Almighty God. If you are a growing Christian, you will want to read these two wonderfully inspiring books.
    The goal of my ministry is to help  Christians grow in their knowledge and relationship with the God in whom they believe. I consider teaching to be my strongest spiritual gift. I consider Christian education to be an intricate part of the ministry of the church. Whether in the form of Sunday School, Small groups, or weekday Bible Studies, Christians cannot grow or be discipled in a one hour on Sunday timeslot. Hosea 4:6 says; “My people are detroyed from a lack of knowledge.”
    Deuteronomy 11:18-20 says; “Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your fore-heads. Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down, and when you get up.”
       I know that you will truely grow in your knowledge and understanding from the wisdom found in these two books.
Order today.www.amazon.com/-/e/B007OXIP62
        

No comments:

Post a Comment